Monday 25 November 2013

Recording in Germany and on the Prairies


A few weeks ago.  I ( Tammy) was in Germany to take part in a very special "live worship recording" that our Church in Germany "G5" was producing. This was more than an enjoyable time.  It was for me a culmination of years of watching and walking a long side a very young church to today seeing the young people I sometimes "mothered" and patiently prayed for, now write songs that are in a beautiful way pointing to God, His person, His love and our need for Him involved in our lives.

The worship service was what can I say,... beautiful!


Yesterday afternoon I got to spend a couple hours in the studio with my brother in law JP who was helping the project with some voice-overs still needed.
Was a ton of fun spending time with him.  His professionalism, fun-loving manner and positive encouragement could make most anyone feel and sound like a nightingale!!



John and I in his studio (Private Ear Recording) in Winnipeg.  Thanks you John!!



The CD, called "Vater Unser", will come out sometime in April.  It will be one of the first "live worship recording CD's"  by a German church in Germany. I'll let you know when it comes out.


Thankful and blessed to be able to connect the work in Germany to the prairies of Manitoba.

1 comment: